Students’ Programme at Chinarts
* The classroom session are enlivened with case studies, role plays, student presentations, activities and games so as to make the learning process a participatory one.
* The college has initiated as Industry Institute Interface Programme wherein experts from various industries address the students on relevant topics.
* The programme is aimed at giving the right exposure to our students and also gives them a chance to interact with the corporate players and subject experts.
* The college undertakes regular study tours and industry visits for the students so that the students get a first hand experience on the intricacies of real life business.
* The college students actively take part in all Seminars, Symposia, Presentation Meet etc., to sharpen their intellect at the same time develop their personalities.
* The college conducts Talent Contest to bring out the hidden of the students.
* The students who excel in the competitions are selected to represent the college in the University Arts Competition.
* Students Tutorial system has been introduced very effectively. Highly qualified Lecturers are being appointed as Faculty Members.
* The Tutors help each student to find out their strength and weaknesses, so that they can work together on building up their strength and minimizing their weaknesses if any.
* The college has initiated a Community Service Scheme wherein students and staff engage themselves in community development programmes like awareness building, vocational training and so on.
* Individual attention and counseling is given to each student.
* Test and Examinations are conducted regularly and parents are intimated about the progress of their wards from time to time through the Parent-Teachers Meeting that are held regularly.
* There is an internal assessment for the students as instructed by the University and marks are awarded to the students based on their internal performance and their involvement in the class.